Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Some Enchanted Evening

I've never been one to get all jazzed up by the natural sciences. I have great and brilliant friends that I call upon (Harmless Color for general sciences, and November Seas for my occasional question about hospital life/ med/ etc), when e're I have a science related question. I've rarely been failed by these two, but I'm no mooch, I can do my own research, when that's what's required. But it isn't every day that I think, "Wow! I wonder about planets!" Most of my inquiries are based on practical sciences. But I ran across this totally by accident. It popped up as a recommended vid; I don't know why. And I definately don't know why I clicked on it. I'm profoundly glad I did. This kid is hilarious. "And if you're not careful, you might just learn something." Here's a link to Charlie's YouTube Channel.But for now, enjoy this tidbit:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking something. Share with the rest of the class.