Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Still Voting, "Stewart 2012," Though

So, as presidents go. I really actually think this one is trying hard. I even think he's smart. I think that the weight and intrisic compromise of the office of the president are still suprising to him. I think he thought making a difference would be easier. A lot of people blast him for that. Which I guess it fair. But what blows my mind is when people attack him for doing things like ending our occupation of foreign states. I guess I'm just as confused about this whole thing as he is.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
End O'Potamia
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical Humor & Satire BlogThe Daily Show on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking something. Share with the rest of the class.