Wednesday, October 5, 2011

The Society Of One

I really enjoy exploring new ideas. I read a lot. And I try very hard to read, watch, and otherwise absorb a range of things. There are as many sides to a story, as there are people involved, and I try to at least glimpse them. I love it when I stumble upon a random story/article, OR I'm trolling Facebook walls and see someone's reposted story, and I get all juiced up and start looking up all the stories about "newly discovered subject X." From articles about fonts to blogs about cooking and gardening, usually it's information that I can't exactly use, but I get to feel smart, and sometimes it comes in handy. 
  What happens when the homogeneity of ads reaches the world of the search engine?
Ask Eli Pariser:




1 comment:

I know you're thinking something. Share with the rest of the class.