Monday, October 28, 2013

It's My Party...

My Dear and Delightful Readers,
October 23 was my birthday. it’s been this day every year. I just don’t, usually, put it online for everyone to see. This year, I’m changing it up for the sake of my dream. I’m finishing up my book and launched a Kickstarter campaign in celebration of the big two- nine. 

My kickstarter campaign is LIVE! 

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1455357374/romancing-the-hilarity

You don’t have to give unless you want to, and can afford it. I would, however, love it if you would watch my video and share my campaign one or two times on your social media vice or vices of choice. 

Happy Birthday  To Me




Thanks for your support

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking something. Share with the rest of the class.