Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Amazement

Simply put, I like thinking about God. I'm a huge fan. And though, Christian, is a kind of loaded label, I think I am one, which is nice. And, what's cool, is that even if I'm totally wrong, the life I lead is one for which I can be proud.

The thing of it is, I can't always be sure of what our relationship should look like. I've tried making it look like other people's. And sometimes I've expected God to interact with me the same way as others. To largely unsatisfying ends.

Whenever I think things are getting weird between the two of us, something happens which clears the air between the two of us. Much like the distant friend who occupies your thoughts, and stops by for tea, warming your heart as well.

God stopped in today.
If you see God tomorrow, please mention, I say, hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I know you're thinking something. Share with the rest of the class.